Are you an organized and responsible professional? Are you able to manage the office administration and procedures? Would you like to bring your ideas of improvements to be part of our growing Start-up? If yes, this your chance to get a great job at Datenna!
Who are we?
Datenna is the most unknown world-famous Dutch data intelligence company, providing insights to governments worldwide. We collect massive data about the Chinese economy, process it, store it, analyze it and make it accessible and insightful in our own interactive China Economic Intelligence SaaS platform.
Our data and insights are unique in the world and are picked up by international media, for example by the Wall Street Journal and most recently on CNBC, Reuters and FD. For example, look at: https://dtn.ai/fdiradar .
Who are we looking for?
- You have an enthusiastic, positive, and team-oriented attitude
- You are an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing Multiple hats
- You are organized and like to see the office clean and tidy
- You are a communicative person and you like the international environment
- You like to work independently with little or no supervision
- You are flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office
These are your main responsibilities
- Order the products and organize the daily lunch
- Ensure the office efficiency
- Point of contact and relationship with:
- the building management
- service providers
- Take care of the office:
- Making sure it is clean and tidy
- Administration and invoices
- Supporting a growing team
- Supporting the expansion of the office
- 2 + years of experience in a similar
- HBO education at least
- Microsoft Office experience / MAC office is a plus
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary between €2,500 and €3,000 based on 40 hours.
- A pension scheme
- A personal learning budget
- A young team of passionate and talented colleagues
- A nice working environment in the center of Eindhoven - with good coffee from a professional Italian espresso machine
- Daily freshly prepared lunch
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drink
- A Macbook, Windows or Linux laptop, depending on your wishes.
- Regular internal presentations where challenges and successes are shared (but no lengthy stories). In other words, a close-knit and efficient team.
Interested? Apply directly via the button below.