Do you know how to represent the interest of the customer? Are you able to translate their wishes so that our team knows what needs to be done? Do you know how to prioritize which action add value to the client? If yes, I believe this can be your dream job!
Who are we?
Datenna is the most unknown world-famous Dutch data intelligence company, providing insights to governments worldwide. We collect massive data about the Chinese economy, process it, store it, analyze it and make it accessible and insightful in our own interactive China Economic Intelligence SaaS platform.
Our data and insights are unique in the world and are picked up by international media, for example by the Wall Street Journal and most recently on CNBC, Reuters and FD. For example, look at: https://dtn.ai/fdiradar .
Who are we looking for?
- You can take ownership of our products/services
- You can manage and prioritize our product backlog
- You can work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- You can be the voice of our clients
- You own the product/service roadmap
- You can analyze the Market and the users
- You have a solve problem mindset
- You have great communication skills
These are your main responsibilities
- Finding out the wishes and needs of stakeholders
- Managing the product backlog
- Come up with improvement ideas and determine their priority and feasibility
- Define and visualize an appealing, strongly substantiated product vision
- Prioritizing needs, juggle the triangle of scope, budget, and time
- Support colleagues when necessary
- Communicate with stakeholders about the progress
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Owner
- Proven track record of data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with UX (User Experience) design
- Experience with a data platform is a plus
- Experience with SaaS is a plus
- Affinity with China is a plus
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary between €4,000 and €5,000 based on 40 hours.
- A pension scheme
- A personal learning budget
- A young team of passionate and talented colleagues
- A nice working environment in the center of Eindhoven - with good coffee from a professional Italian espresso machine
- Daily freshly prepared lunch
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drink
- A MacBook and an iPhone
- Regular internal presentations where challenges and successes are shared (but no lengthy stories). In other words, a close-knit and efficient team.
Interested? Apply directly via the button below.